Avalanche biscuits without baking are a simple recipe to cover at home with just 5 ingredients. Have you ever had the pleasure of enjoying the avalanche bark at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? Imagine a peanut butter creamy dark spotted with Rice Krispies, soft marshmallows and chocolate chips.
It is the ultimate pleasure. A creamy, creamy, crunchy treatment with peanut peanuts that has the right touch of chocolate and is perfectly sweet! Hurry up, you probably have everything you need to do it in your pantry!
It all starts with a divine peanut butter and a white chocolate base. It is mixed in rice krispies and then combined with fluffy mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
I discovered the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory during a visit to Sedona. The aroma of the shop was spreading along the sidewalk and it almost lifted me by the nose and escorted me inside. My head was spinning. There have been cases of delicious treats to taste.
I was with Chad and my 5 year old daughter then. I couldn't make a decision, everything looks really good. Each of us ordered 2 things to try and all shared. We practically declared their avalanche bark the best thing on the planet.
Well, after some other meetings with the Rocky Mountain chocolate factory and many other delicacies, I decided to work on a script to create a domestic version. If you received a gift basket from me this Christmas, he surely had some of these fabulous cookies in a gift bag.
After Chad's spectacular review of our avalanche biscuits without baking: "they taste like magic" I couldn't help sharing them. If you have never had the opportunity to taste this heavenly package, let me tell you everything about it and then you can run (not walk) in the kitchen and prepare this simple 5-ingredient recipe.
It all starts with a divine peanut butter and vanilla candy base. It is mixed in rice krispies and then combined with fluffy mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. It is the ultimate pleasure. A creamy, creamy, crunchy treatment with peanut peanuts that has the right touch of chocolate and is perfectly sweet!
Imagine adding Rice Krispies, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to the peanut butter fudge. That's what this brilliant creation is like! You will love it.
Useful tips for preparing avalanche biscuits without baking:
- During the warmer months keep these in the refrigerator.
- Add a handful of chocolate chips to the tops as a side dish.
- You can use spoons to divide the biscuits. I prefer to use a scoop of ice cream / disher.
EVALUATION COOKIES WITHOUT BAKE
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 16 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating (almond bark or CandiQuik)
- 1 jar of creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups of Krispies rice cereal
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow
- Prepare 2 sheets of biscuits with a silpat or parchment paper mat. To put aside.
- Put the chocolate chips in the freezer until ready to use.
- Dissolve the almond bark in a heat-resistant bowl, microwave at half power for 30 seconds at a time until it dissolves and smoothes.
- In the meantime: add the rice krispies in a large bowl. To put aside.
- Add the peanut butter to the almond bark. Stir to combine.
- Pour the vanilla candy mixture over the rice krispies. Stir until combined. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (or until it just warms up).
- Add marshmallows. Stir until combined. Add frozen chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Use a 2 tablespoon spoon to portion delicacies onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Leave it to rest in a cool place until it is stable. You can put them in the fridge if your kitchen is too hot.
- Serve and enjoy!